Why would you ever think of bathtub replacement as a realistic bathroom upgrade? It sounds really difficult. A bathtub is pretty much one of the most built-in fixtures in your home. So, it also tends to be a remodeling project that people aren’t usually willing to tackle.
Love Your Bath of Florida has made the bathtub replacement process painless. But first, why would you want to replace your tub?
Why Bathtub Replacement?
- You’re remodeling your entire bathroom, so obviously the tub has to go as well!
- The surface of your old tub is cracked. This tends to happen, even with porcelain tubs that are old. But the cheaper plastic or fiberglass tubs get brittle over time and crack. Especially the ones that seem like there is empty space under or on the sides of the tub. It happens.
- Stains. Those ugly water stains, or rust stains, or spilled red wine stains. Eventually, old tubs can get stains that just don’t want to come out. Even with Magic Erasers!
- Your old tub is just too small. Who lived there when that tub was installed? Apparently, people were much smaller in the 70’s, so it’s time to get a tub with a bigger footprint.
- Accessibility. This is one of the major reasons we install so many new bathtubs and showers at Love Your Bath. Sometimes as you get older, or have health or mobility issues, it’s just too hard to get in and out of your old bathtub. It is literally a medical necessity to get a new bathtub. Or even to remodel your entire bathroom.